The Institute for Advanced Study in Technology (IAST) at Ton Duc Thang University is currently looking for researchers to join the research laboratory of the Institute in a variety of fields, including materials science, computational science, physics, chemistry, and engineering.
The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in research, as well as experience in publishing in top academic journals. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and will be able to effectively communicate their research findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Here are some of the key responsibilities of a researcher at IAST:
- Conduct independent research.
- Publish research findings in top academic journals.
- Collaborate with other researchers on research projects.
- Present research findings at conferences and workshops.
- Mentor and supervise undergraduate and graduate students.
As well as, we are also looking for assistant researcher and here are some of the key responsibilities:
- Assist with research projects.
- Conduct literature reviews and gather research data.
- Prepare research reports and presentations.
- Collaborate with researchers on research projects.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please visit the TDTU website to learn more and apply. The deadline to apply is November 27, 2023.