The Institute for Advanced Study in Technology (IAST) at Ton Duc Thang University is currently offering a Ph.D. position in Computational Science. The program is designed to train highly qualified researchers in the field of computational science, with a focus on interdisciplinary research and applications. Applicants must have a strong background in mathematics, programming, numerical models, and/or simulations.
The Ph.D. program in Computational Science at IAST is a 3 or 4-year program, which includes coursework, research, and a thesis. Coursework covers a wide range of topics in computational science, including numerical methods, algorithms, numerical models, and simulations. Research opportunities are available in a variety of areas, including:
- High-performance computing
- Artificial intelligence
- Computational mechanics
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Computational materials science
- Computational physics
- Computational chemistry
- Computational biology
Ph.D. students at IAST are mentored by world-renowned researchers in the field of computational science. They have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge research projects and to publish their work in top academic journals.
If you are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in Computational Science at IAST, please visit the Graduated Department website to learn more and to apply. The deadline to apply is September 23, 2023.
Here are some of the key benefits of pursuing a Ph.D. in Computational Science at IAST:
- You will be trained by world-renowned researchers in the field of computational science.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge research projects.
- You will have the opportunity to publish your work in top academic journals.
- You will have the opportunity to receive a stipend that covers your living expenses, as well as tuition and fees.
- You will be awarded a Ph.D. degree from a leading research university in Vietnam.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in computational science, then a Ph.D. from IAST is the perfect way to start your journey.